Join us as we journey from the rolling hills of Scotland, via the Faroe Islands and the geothermal wonders of Iceland, to the great glaciers of Greenland.
Beginning in Aberdeen, Scotland we’ll call in at the important bird migration watchpoint of Fair Isle, hoping for sightings such as Siberian Passerines, Calandra Larks, and White-tailed Eagles.
We’ll visit Lerwick, the capital of the Shetland Isles, before reaching the Faroe Islands—an excellent destination for birders.
On our visit to the Mykines, dubbed the “Paradise Island of Birds,” we’ll find Faroese subspecies of the Common Eider, European Starling, Winter Wren, Puffin, Gannet and Black Guillemot.
Next we’ll tuck into Iceland where swooping volcanoes, bubbling geysers and sprawling glaciers give way to the lively city of Reykjavik. We’ll cap our visit off with a soak in the famous Blue Lagoon.
On Greenland’s southeastern edge you’ll see epic scenery: towering mountains and immense glaciers. We’ll follow the icebergs into Prince Christian Sound emerging on the island’s west side, to make our way north again.
We’ll visit the colourful city of Nuuk, the world’s smallest capital, before reaching the Arctic Circle and one of Greenland’s longest, most picturesque fjords, at Kangerlussuaq.
We board the Sea Adventurer after out morning tour of Aberdeen.
View Scotland to Greenland 2013 in a larger map
All prices are per person in United States Dollars (USD) unless specified otherwise.
$2995.00 Quad Lower Forward, 2 upper 2 lower berths, porthole window.
$3995.00 Triple Lower Deck, 1 upper 2 lower berths, porthole window
$4595.00 Junior Double, two lower berths, porthole window
$5495.00 Double, two lower berths, midship, porthole window.
$6695.00 Main Double, two lower berths, porthole window.
$7495.00 Deluxe Double, two lower berths, midship, porthole window
$7995.00 Superior Double, two lower berths, picture window.
$8495.00 Junior Suite, two lower berths, sitting area, picture window
$8895.00 Suite, two lower beds, sitting area, picture window.
$9995.00 Owner’s Suite, two lower berths, shower & bathtub, picture window.
Please find prices for any available charter flights in the details section.
Click here to view our terms and conditions.
The Sea Adventurer
- Capacity: 118 guests
- Registry: Bahamas
- Length: 101m
The 118-passenger Sea Adventurer, (formerly the Clipper Adventurer) is among the very few vessels in the world specifically constructed for expedition voyages to the far reaches of this remote land. Her ice-strengthened hull permits her to glide easily and safely through ice-strewn waters that are not accessible to conventional cruise vessels.
She has advanced communications and navigation equipment, and newly installed, state-of-the-art Sperry Gyrofin stabilizers. In 1998 the Adventurer had a $13 million conversion done in Scandinavia. She is a handsome expedition vessel, done in the style of great ocean liners when ships were ships. With lots of varnished wood, brass, and wooden decks, the ship has all new outside cabins, with lower beds and private facilities.
There is a Main Lounge, bar, Clipper Club, library/card room, gymnasium and gift shop. A multi-national staff serves American and Continental cuisine. The ship has a fleet of 10 Zodiacs and a special loading platform. An ice class rating of A-1 allows the Sea Adventurer to go to places larger cruise ships can only dream of, and she does it in comfort and style unsurpassed by other vessels her size.
Cabins: All cabins have a window with outside view. Each has private facilities
- - Experience the Summer Solstice in Greenland
- - Enjoy and explore several distinct cultures and regions
- - Visit lovely Fair Isle and known for their famous woolen jumpers
- - Visit the bird cliffs at Mykines Island in the Faroes
- - Bathe in the healing waters of Iceland’s Blue Lagoon
- - Travel through the natural beauty of Prince Christian Sound
- - See the famous Greenlandic mummies in Nuuk
- - Sail the rich waters of Denmark strait, looking for marine mammals
- - Follow in the historic footsteps of the Vikings
What's Not Included
Charter Flight from Kangerlussuaq to Toronto (YYZ) is available for $1180.75 USD
- Experience the Summer Solstice in Greenland
- Enjoy and explore several distinct cultures and regions
- Visit lovely Fair Isle and known for their famous woolen jumpers
- Visit the bird cliffs at Mykines Island in the Faroes
- Bathe in the healing waters of Iceland’s Blue Lagoon
- Travel through the natural beauty of Prince Christian Sound
- See the famous Greenlandic mummies in Nuuk
- Sail the rich waters of Denmark strait, looking for marine mammals
- Follow in the historic footsteps of the Vikings