This voyage is presented in association with our friends at the The Walrus Magazine.
We meet in St. John's, Newfoundland's historic, vibrant capital. Picturesque and welcoming, St. John's is proud of its 500 year history. A superb natural harbour, legendary nightlife, and admirable arts and education facilities are just some of the attractions of this thriving city. We will embark aboard the Ocean Endeavour from St. John's harbour.
View 2014 Newfoundland Circumnavigation.kml in a larger map
All prices are per person, in US Dollars (USD) unless specified otherwise, and are cash or cheque discounted.
$3595.00 Deck four. Interior cabin, four lower berths, private bath
$4595.00 Deck four. Interior cabin, three lower berths, private bath
$5995.00 Deck five. Interior cabin, two lower berths, private bath
$7295.00 Deck four, porthole window, two lower berths, private bath
$8495.00 Deck five, picture window, two lower berths, private bath
$9695.00 Deck seven and eight, picture windows (obstructed view), two lower berth OR matrimonial bed, private bath, refrigerator
$10895.00 Deck eight, large picture window (partial obstruction), two lower berths, private bath, refrigerator
$12195.00 Deck five and seven, picture window, two lower berths, private bath, refrigerator
$13495.00 Deck five and seven, picture window, two lower berths, private bath
$14795.00 Deck seven, picture window, two lower berths, private bath, refrigerator
Please add Discovery Fund Fee - Newfoundland Circumnavigation fee of $250.00 to above prices
Please call for details regarding charter flight details etc.
Click here to view our terms and conditions.
- Capacity: 198
- Registry: Marshall Islands
- Length: 137 meters (450ft)
The Ocean Endeavour is the perfect vessel for expedition cruising. Outfitted with twenty Zodiacs, advanced navigation equipment, multiple lounges, and a top deck observation room, she is purpose-built for passenger experiences in remote environments. The Ocean Endeavour boasts a 1B ice class, enabling her to freely explore throughout the Arctic summer. Launched in 1982, she has had numerous upgrades, most recently in 2016. At 137 metres in length, the Ocean Endeavour has plenty of interior and exterior space. Ample deck space offers comfortable lounge chairs, a swimming pool, two saunas, and even a hot tub! The spacious interior allows for varied workshops and presentations to occur simultaneously. The three lounges aboard the Ocean Endeavour are optimal locations for seminars, events, parties, and conversation. The Ocean Endeavour’s crew is experienced and friendly. The ship’s shallow draft and manoeuvrability allow her to access isolated fjords, bays, and secluded communities. Enjoy the class and comfort of a boutique hotel while venturing to some of the world’s last great frontiers aboard the Ocean Endeavour! More
Film Producer, Director & Writer
Assistant Expedition Leader
Jean Claude Roy
Matthew James Swan
Musician and Culturalist
- - Explore ‘the Galapagos of Geology’ at Gros Morne National Park
- - Share the warmth of a classic Newfoundland ‘kitchen party’
- - Hear traditional stories and songs from our talented leaders
- - Enjoy French wine, food, fashion and architecture in Miquelon
- - View icebergs and whales at an optimal time of the year
- - Roam the magical streets of St. John’s, the oldest city in North America
What's Not Included
- Explore ‘the Galapagos of Geology’ at Gros Morne National Park
- Share the warmth of a classic Newfoundland ‘kitchen party’
- Hear traditional stories and songs from our talented leaders
- Enjoy French wine, food, fashion and architecture in Miquelon
- View icebergs and whales at an optimal time of the year
- Roam the magical streets of St. John’s, the oldest city in North America