This guarantee applies to Ocean Endeavour expeditions only.
Eligibility for the Ocean Endeavour expedition fees claim is defined under the following scenarios:
- The lower fare must be available to the general public and be advertised as such.
a. The lower fare excludes: group rates, membership programs, charter flights.
- The lower fare may not include travel agent promotions and deals not offered by Adventure Canada to the general public, including but not limited to travel agent rebates.
- The Price Guarantee is not combinable with past passenger discounts or any other promotions.
- The Price Guarantee is not applicable on any Northwest Passage expedition.
- In order for your claim to be considered, the Price Guarantee Form must be completed and submitted along with proof of the publicly advertised lower fare. Both documents must be submitted at the same time.
- In order for your claim to be considered, the lower rate must pertain to the same trip, berth, cabin category, and number of guests.
- Additionally, Adventure Canada must have space to take the booking for your claim to be considered.