On this excellent hiking opportunity we anticipate covering 60kms over the course of five days. Our group will be led by head guide Mike Beedell, and accompanied by an experienced Inuit host and bear monitor. Each participant is expected to provide and carry their own gear. Aside from our few meals at camp we will come with our own catered camp food, prepared in advance by a gourmet nutritionist. Some food and camp gear will be distributed amongst the group while hiking.
Arriving in Goose Bay, you will make your way independently to your included hotel and choose a restaurant for dinner.
View Torngat Base Camp in a larger map
All prices are per person, in US Dollars (USD) unless specified otherwise, and are cash or cheque discounted.
- - Hike through Canada's Newest National Park
- - Helicopter in and hike out
- - Stay in the Torngat Base Camp
- - Photo instruction in the field with Mike Beedell
What's Not Included
Fitness level: Advanced
- Hike through Canada's Newest National Park
- Helicopter in and hike out
- Stay in the Torngat Base Camp
- Photo instruction in the field with Mike Beedell